The High organization was founded in Lancaster, Pa., in 1931 as High Welding Company. Since that time, High has significantly grown and expanded. Guided by The High Philosophy of building trustworthy relationships and being innovative leaders, the High Companies are a diverse group of businesses serving a broad customer base in the Eastern and Midwestern United States.
High Construction began in 1978. As part of an organization that develops, owns, and operates a portfolio of more than 10 million square feet of commercial, industrial, hospitality, retail, and multifamily properties, we bring unsurpassed experience and expertise to facility construction.
Our Leadership Team
Our Awards & Recognitions
- Construction Manager of the Year by the American Subcontractors Association of Central Pennsylvania
- General Contractor of the Year by the American Subcontractors Association of Central Pennsylvania for 4 consecutive years
- National Construction Best Practices Award
- Safety Training and Evaluation Process (STEP) - Gold Level Award for 22 consecutive years
- Excellence in Construction Safety - Gold Level Award for 21 consecutive years