If your design is already completed, High Construction can provide a firm, fixed price to complete the construction in accordance with your plans. With finished plans and specifications already available, High Construction can mobilize quickly to get your project started.
- Owner hires an architect to design the project and delivers completed plans and specifications to High Construction for pricing.
- The owner manages two contracts—one with the architect and one with High Construction.
- Selection of builder is objective and based on completed design
- Total project cost not known until design is complete and all design fees expended
- Difficult to value-engineer after design is complete
- Owner warrants architect’s work
- Potential for adversarial relationships